Tattoo profile #3
You’ve probably figured out by now that here at Backyard Opera we’re pretty fond of tattoos. And with good reason, they’ve generally pretty interesting… generally. So, following up on our debut exhibition Not Tonight Mate, we’ve decided to put together a weekly tattoo profile feature for you good people. So, without further ado…
1. My name is… Zac Atkinson.
2. I am… A drummer, foody, death metal lover.
3. I hail from… The Blue Mountains.
4. I got my first tattoo… The day I turned 18. It was a small Radiohead tattoo on my chest that's now covered up.
5. I got it because...Radiohead are great which I still agree with.
6. My first tattoo was... See above.
7. My next tattoo will be... I'm getting my chest finished off soon, and after that my neck redone.
8. When I grow up, I want to… Be healthy and happy and have travelled the world and had a lot of fun.
9. People always tell me… Stop smoking and that I'm going to regret my tattoos but that's the standard.
10. If I could do anything, I would... Tour the world drumming in a death metal band, eating amazing food everywhere and not being poor.
11. Tell us something that people don't know about you… I'm pretty straight forward people know most things about me…
12. Pick a tattoo of yours and tell us the story behind it… One of the tattoos on my leg got infected, or I had an allergic reaction to the red ink and couldn't walk properly for two weeks until I poured iodine on it. It has since been touched up but not finished.