1. Sheer white jackets, platform flats and round sunglasses add some quirkiness to an otherwise blank canvas (right) or add more to a fun printed get-up.
2. A tough royal. The decadent red and yellow tie surprisingly well with otherwise grunge-y accessories.
3. On the left, understated and elegant. On the right, the embroidered denim jacket, electric blue sandals and quirky sunglasses add to the rock vibe.
4. Sport-prep. The classic white shirt and blue blazer get updated with some of winter’s most popular items - leather shorts and reflective sunnies.
5. Miss Universe Australia, Jesinta Campbell looks elegant in this feminine skirt and modern white shirt.
6. Teaming this Bless’ed bright bomber with matching shorts is a fun and practical outfit for fashion week… practical if you can walk in those shoes.
7. Nicole Warne of Gary Pepper Vintage executes this season’s all-white trend, the addition of a red lip and heel turns it up a notch.
8. Once you get past his dark brooding eyes and chiseled jaw you’ll notice the brown backpack straps. Classic and practical.
© 2015 Backyard Opera. All Rights Reserved ⎥
Terms & Conditions