Lennox St Co – Op Gift Shop
While spending a sunny Sunday afternoon in Camperdown Memorial Rest Park, the Backyard Opera team spotted the Lennox St Co-Op Gift Shop across the road and decided to take a look.
The light open warehouse space was the perfect setting for the broad range of beautifully crafted offerings we found there. The great mix of labels housed in the Lennox St Co –Op sat harmoniously together, creating an effortlessly elegant shopping atmosphere.
While taking in the surrounds, we were introduced to each label and here’s what we discovered:
1. Maison Balzac are Australian made perfumed candles are inspired by memories of the South of France. All candles are made with quality soy or beeswax, essential and aroma oils and 100% cotton wicks.
2. Elke Kramer jewelry by its’ very nature celebrates individuality through the use of color and surprising composition geometric forms.
3. Poms jewelry presents pieces with perfect form rendered in soft, brightly coloured cottons, set amongst stones and metals in contrasting shapes.
4. Making Good printed paper products specializes in printed notebooks, cards and beautifully printed linen tea towels.
5. The vivid paintings of duo Husmann /Tschaeni are mind-blowingly eye catching with multi layered elements delicately meshed together to create pieces with a dreamscape quality.
6. Beautiful bedding by Fictional Objects are all 100% cotton and feature quirky geo patterns designed to coordinate perfectly, yet still enhance personalized style.
7. Miniscapes specialize in terrariums that focus on quirky details. Each piece is a tiny encapsulated world that brings a little life and fun into any setting.
8. If you aren’t much of a green thumb then Plant has the perfect greenery for you. The air plant is the perfect indoor plant companion, it needs no soil just light, love and a little water bath once a week. A light spray if needed in hot weather.
9. Handmade necklaces from Stripes by the Rosie Findlay feature vintage Czechoslovakian glass beads once used as currency for trade in Africa.
10. Paddington based fashion label Rittenhouse has always been known for its chic silhouettes and impeccable tailoring, here we saw the brand offer additional swimwear pieces and effortlessly cool leather shoes as part of their resort collection.
For more information pop into the store or check out:
By Maria Maung